Welcome to my blog!
I started this blog to talk about my life as a half Chinese-half European Californian. Almost no topic will be off-limits, but here are a few topics that you will see more often than others: self-development, fashion, travel, sports, home life, and career discovery. I hope to find similarities between all of us. I know a lot of us a proud of our heritage (as am I), but we are all human beings first. Being a halfie has in the past put me between cultures, but I’m an American first and foremost. I just happen to have different nationalities represented in my DNA and familial history.
Without further ado, here are a few things about me to get us going.
- I was born and raised in Pasadena, which is a suburb that borders Los Angeles.
- I am married and have an American Water Spaniel named Chip (You can follow her on Instagram @chipchiparoo) who you can see above.
- No kids yet, but will be having some in the future.
- I am 31 years old.
- My parents met in middle school, but didn’t start dating until after their 10 year high school reunion.
- I went to college in Boston, so I have lived outside of California, but that only lasted for 4 years.
- I love traveling. I studied abroad in Italy, so I have traveled a lot in Europe, but hope to travel to non-European places in the future!
- I also love fashion. I basically have two expensive hobbies, which isn’t great for the wallet! Good thing I’m good at budgeting.
- I love baseball and am a large Dodgers fan. My mom and I split quarter season tickets.
- I am also a hockey (Anaheim Ducks!) and soccer fan (Barcelona!!!!). But I hate football (I will save the story why for a later post).
Thank you for checking out my blog and I look forward to having you on this journey!
Subscribe below to get notified when I post new updates!